Monday 6 May 2013

PASS IT ON.....

Read this book, if you please: http://www.ishmael.com/origins/story_of_b/

In my, not so humble but perfectly credible, opinion - it is brilliant.


And I'm aware that my last two posts have been to recommend the writings of others.  That's because they say what I can't and, even if I were able to, they do it so much more eloquently and clearly than I ever could.  So if I am unable to conceive and communicate the kind of vision they have, I can at least add my voice to it and pass it on.  Because every voice that gets added grows the message.


So, if you've a mind to, read it, understand what it's saying and pass it on to as many as you can.  


I think it's important - o.k?  And, yes, I fully realise that it's not important in an ultimate sense, because whether or not our species, in its present form, drives itself into extinction matters not a gnat's willy.  It matters not in a very real sense, in a species sense, in a world's sense, certainly not in a universal sense, and not even in a personal sense; not really.  Because there is nothing driving THIS.  It happens as it happens, it is what it is.  And that's not a new-age, airy-fairy pronouncement; it's a bare fact.  It is what it is, it does what it does and it happens how it happens.  


If you understand the messages of the writers that I've flagged, and feel inspired to add your voice then that too is just what's happening.  But, given the choice, and you are given a choice (even though you don't get to choose the choices you're given, natch), why not choose the vision and the message that frees you from the idea that you need to be saved, from the belief that what is happening is the only way it can happen.  


The only way change happens is by one person adding their voice and their intention and their action.  One at a time....


Do you care to add yours?  Of course, it's entirely up to you.

2 comments:

  1. Ordered! This looks like my kind of read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be interested to hear what you think, Del, once you've read it.

      Delete